Image Map

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Swag Swap



I was so excited to participate in my first blogging swap!  I was paired with Lindsay from Bourbon, Lipstick & Stilettos!  She is so nice and I'm glad to have made a new friend!  We seem to like a lot of the same things although I have yet to hop on the bourbon train ;)  Her blog is so fun - be sure to head over to her blog and see what goodies I sent her :) 

Lindsay sent me an awesome package which included a Starbucks card, a caramel pumpkin swirl candle from Bath and Body Works, cute pumpkin paper straws, a Happy Halloween kitchen towel, a little wooden decoration that says Trick or Treat, and some samples from Birchbox - nail polish, cheek stain, Benefit lollitint and the PORE-fessional.  I love everything!!!  Thanks again Lindsay and thanks to these lovely ladies who hosted the swap:

Desiree // Macke Monologues




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Those tiny nail polishes are super cute! Love the colors! Thanks for joining in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay did an awesome job with your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I hope you like everything! I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun box of goodies! That candle sounds really yummy!!

    ReplyDelete