Image Map

Friday, October 31, 2014

Pile On The Miles + Burpee Challenge!

Happy Halloween! Kinda not feeling it this year. No parties, plans or costumes.

I've committed to doing 1,000 burpees starting TODAY through November 30th. Click HERE for more information and feel free to join in! 




I also signed up for Monica's Pile on the miles challenge again. Last year I walked 48 miles in November.  This year, I'm still aiming for 50 because that's an average of 12.5 miles/week and on top of the burpees, Piyo and T25, I think that's more than enough. I will aim for 2 lunch walks/week and two 5K runs. Since it'll start to get dark at 4:45 pm next week, I may even get ambitious and wake up early to run. Or Saro and I will go to the track after work where it's lighted.

Have a good weekend!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Burpees, ughhhhh, the bane of my existence.
    Great challenges this month. Good luck with them, I know you'll do awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really motivated me today! And even though I loathe burpees I may take part in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete