Image Map

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Soul Cycle For a Cause

Last night I went to Soul Cycle which is a spin studio.  My office was raising money for Partners For Women & Justice so it was for a good cause.  The studio is really nice - new, hip, fresh and relaxing.  The room is dark, music is loud and they had candles burning which gave it a nice ambiance.

Unfortunately, it's a good 40 minutes from my house so I won't be able to go on a regular basis.  I would definitely recommend it though.  Right now, there are studios in NYC, NJ, MA, DC, CA, & CT.  Check it out - maybe there's one near you!  Your first class is $20 and then it goes up from there.

I was a great workout.  I burned 531 calories in 55 minutes.  My butt hurts today from the bike seat - ha!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, and even better that it was for a good cause! I still need to try Fly Wheel - or whatever Ang loves - maybe if I can get my butt going on that it will spark some motivation to keep going.

    ReplyDelete