Image Map

Friday, October 17, 2014

Five on Friday // Etsy Wish List




Today I'm sharing five things from Etsy I've been eyeing. I love Etsy! I purchased a ton from there for our wedding and I've purchased stuff for our home also.


                                         ONE 
This bag seems perfect for Fall and Winter.  


                                           TWO
These layered necklaces.  


                                          THREE
These hand painted vases/candle holders made in Poland.  Cute with the festive greens!


                                           FOUR
This pillow although it wouldn't really go with our currently living room decor.  


                                           FIVE
This wrap bracelet.


Have a great weekend!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Love the layered necklaces! Etsy is a problem lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these choices! Etsy is awesome but I get in too much trouble with it! ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etsy always overwhelms me!! I love recommendations! That first bag is perfect and I love the layered necklaces. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so adorable! I love Etsy, but sometimes find I can get lost there looking around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Etsy! I definitely went crazy with Etsy buying during our wedding! Every time a package arrived, Sam would say, "Did you buy another thing from Etsy?!" Ha!

    ReplyDelete