Image Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

That time I signed my fiance up for another 13.1

That happened last night.  I told him he should run the NY half marathon on March 16th - with or without me (most likely without).  He shrugged his shoulders and gave me the go ahead.
 
I'm not calling him an idiot.  I am one too :)
 
He had to apply to get in, so we'll see.
 
He was considering the NYC full marathon next November but it's hard to get in to that one unless you're Speedy Gonzalez and can run 26.2 miles in 3 hours.  His time for his first half was 2:15.  It's crazy how fast these people can run.  My joints hurt just thinking about it.
 
On another note, I'm shopping for personalized labels for our wedding favors and I'm wondering why it costs $45 for 168 stickers.  I know I could print my own out by purchasing labels but I don't have patience for fancy borders and colors, so why not pay someone to do it for me and then complain about the cost?  Ha.
 
Geesh, this crap adds up quick.
 
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he's a good man! My hubby would KILL me if I signed him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to your fiance! I think I'm getting the itch to run another half too. Although, I think I'm forgetting how much work training for my last one was...

    Have you tried looking on Etsy for label templates? That way you could buy your own labels but not actually have to design them. Might be cheaper that way!

    ReplyDelete