Image Map

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Jewelry & Checklist

Happy Wedding Wednesday and Thanksgiving Eve!  We will see if I make it out to the bar tonight but I most likely won't.  I have PT after work and then will be in baking mode for hours, which will probably leave me pooped by 10pm (and the time that my friends usually head out)  :)
 
I want to get up early tomorrow and try to get a 4 mile walk in.  I wasn't able to yesterday and most likely won't today during lunch since it's raining.
 
Anyway, 5 months and 1 week until our big day.  Time is FLYINGGGGGGGGG!
 
I've been thinking about what jewelry to wear.  I might skip a necklace but after the ceremony I might put on my *new* initial necklace that I purchased months ago.  It's my new monogram - rTa
 
I saw the idea on Pinterest and thought it was cute, to put it on after it's official!
 
I'm thinking I'd like simple teardrop earrings and a bracelet.  I don't have it in my budget to spend a fortune on said items so I might head over to a local costume jewelry shop to look for something.  Hmm, maybe I'll do that on my lunch today.  I think I could find both for around $60.
 
I'm loving all of the planning and things to choose from but it is a *bit* overwhelming as there are SO many options.
 
All of the major things are checked off!
 
Venue
Photographer
DJ
Florist
Dress and veil
Shoes
Favors
Cake Topper
Invitiations
Hair and make up girls
Bridesmaids dresses
Paper products for venue
Place cards and holders
Honeymoon
Rehearsal Dinner
 
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment