Image Map

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Update: Pile on the Miles


 
...Is going very well with minimal pain.  I'm still doing PT 2x a week and experiencing hip pain on and off.
 
I'm counting my miles starting from Oct. 27th because that was the same week as Nov. 1st.
 
Since then, I've walked 25.61 miles.  That's an average of 1.50 miles a day or an average of 2.13 since I'm not walking daily.  So I've almost walked a marathon, ha!  My goal for the month was 60, so I need to step it up a bit - literally ;)  I need to do 2.19 miles per day or more if I skip a day.
 
Since we're talking mileage, I just added up the miles I ran or walked from 4/29/2012 until today = 362.64.  That includes training for the half marathon.
 
My goal is to lose 10 lbs. before my wedding.  I've been slacking a little bit lately (having more carbs) but still not terrible.  I use MFP DAILY to track exercise and what I eat.  I've logged in for over 300 days in a row.  It's actually more than that but last Christmas, I forgot to log in, so it started the count all over - gah!
 
I'm thinking about trying the Advocare cleanse that I've seen many people talk about in the blog world.  In hopes it'll leave me less bloated than I've been feeling.
 
A lot of exercises irritate my hip and/or back so I figure I'll stick to walking and lifting my 5 lb. weights at home, to tone my arms and back a little bit.  I'd like to try to strenghten my core so I'm considering a plank challenge starting December 1st!
 
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the running! It's crazy that you're still having pain! I really hope PT helps, and it finally goes away!!

    ReplyDelete