Image Map

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Colors

 
People keep asking what our wedding colors are.  The answer is "I don't know."  Ha.  The girls are wearing guava and I'm wearing ivory.  That's all I know.  As for my bouquet, I don't want white flowers because I feel it blends in with my dress.  I want a very colorful bouquet.  What colors you ask?  Anything except BLUE.  My something blue is my new monogram sewn to the inside of my gown.
 
I'm thinking the girls should have an ivory bouquet because it'll pop with the dress color.  We haven't secured those details yet though, so we will see!
 
I love this idea for my bouqet:

 
 
Do you have specific colors that you're tying into the bridal party, centerpieces, decor, etc.?  Is everything "matchy matchy" or not?  Like mine, ha!
 
Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. I actually want a white bouquet. I think it will look nice. Who knows though! It's so hard to figure it out though. I see pictures that I like online, but who knows how well that will work with your vision, you know?

    I am sure that anything you choose will look amazing!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo! So pretty! I wouldn't say my colors/decor are matchy-matchy, but we have an overall theme. I love talking colors if you want specifics haha! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete