Image Map

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Open Air Photo Booth

 
 
I don't think it's a decision we'll regret - a photo booth at the reception!
 
Our DJ could have provided us with one but it was close to $1,000 and while they're so fun, we didn't think it was worth that much on top of everything else.
 
A few weeks ago I saw a Living Social deal for an open air photo boothTwo hours for $299.  We decided to add an additional hour, so it's a little more but still reasonable!  It'll be in the reception room, so people can start using after the first dances.  3 hours will be perfect.  I like the open air concept because a bunch of people can fit in and not have to squeeze.  They also provide the props!
 
I also like the idea because it's something else to do besides dance.  BUT, I hope everyone dances too!
 
Here's an idea of what it looks like:
 
 
Photo booth - yay or nay?

5 comments:

  1. I love photobooths. Our photographer actually can do one for around $300 and it's an open air one like you are having. We haven't completely decided if we are doing that or not (and we have to figure out where outside to put it) but I love the idea. And that price is pretty good too!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Sounds like a great deal, too! We're not doing one because of our budget, but I like the idea of the open air one! I've also thought about doing a DIY one. We'll see. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all about the photobooth! It is mine and my fiance's favorite thing, so it just made perfect sense for us to have one! I think it was actually the first thing we booked. Ours is called Viral Booth and it was just 800 for 8 hours but it includes a person, social sharing, unlimited printing, a guest book, props and a tag for the photos that would say "At The Sangari Wedding" or something like that!

    We even decided to use this as our guest book. :) I'm glad you guys included it in yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your guests will have so much fun with this! We had one and some of our older relatives especially loved it because it was something fun they could do since they weren't dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.  mirror photo booth

    ReplyDelete